New Blog Design: Lauren Oliver's Author Blog

Thursday 17 March 2011


Not so long ago, I'd made a different layout for Lauren, but I wasn't all that convinced, and I knew it didn't fit the theme of her new book at all. So, using DELIRIUM's cover for inspiration, I made her this new layout.

The idea for the banner came from the book's cover, and for it I have to with credit to Erin Fitzsimmons, the cover artist. The Author Photo is Jonathan Alpeyrie's.

This is another No Budget layout, since the only graphics in it (the banner image, the post dividers, the sidebar buttons and the little favicon) were made by me.

The background colour is the same as the book's cover, and the post titles' font is from Kevin and Amanda.

You can see the blog live here.
xo,
Ella

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment